Work With Me
I love working with brands, destinations, and companies. If you have a fantastic idea, I can work with you to help make it a reality. Below, you’ll find examples of ways in which I have worked with various individuals and organizations. Of course, the options are not limited to that. I enjoy a challenge and am always excited to find new and powerful ways to help you connect with your target audience.
I have a track record of successful partnerships with multiple organizations.
Tourism Boards and Travel Agencies
- Adirondacks Tourism – Two campaigns showcasing both summer and winter experiences for families throughout the Adirondacks.
- Bonjour Quebec – Promoting a summer adventure series throughout the province.
- Destination Indigenous – Campaigns in both Quebec and Ontario promoting Indigenous experiences and Indigenous Tourism.
- Experience Kissimmee – Promoting homestay communities for families
- Ontario Parks – Promoting winter travel and experiences throughout the park system.
- Lima Discover – Promoting Lima Discover tours in the city and to nearby Ica, Huacachina, and Paracas.
- Mont Tremblant Ski Resort – Promoting the Mont Tremblant Learn-to-Ski program.
- Niagara Parks – Promoting winter snowshoe experience at the Niagara Falls Golf Course.
- Ottawa Tourism – Showcasing family-friendly experiences and City Rafting
- Peterborough and the Kawarthas – Showcasing Ontario’s newest Provincial Park, local resorts, and restaurants.
- Travel Manitoba – Showcasing summer road trips through Manitoba
- Tourism Winnipeg – Promoting things to do in Winnipeg for families.
- Traveline Egypt – Showcasing Egypt as a family travel destination.
- Visit Bergen – Promoting Bergen Norway as a place to explore as part of the public transit tourism routes in Norway.
- Visit Lake Placid – Promoting the Lake Placid Olympic Experiences
- Visit Rovaniemi – Showcasing Christmas adventures for families including Santa Claus Village and Santa Park.
- Visit Tampa – Promoting family travel, food experiences, and things to do in Tampa.
- Visit York Durham Headwaters – Multiple projects including ice-fishing on Lake Scugog and Treetop Trekking in Stouffville (family).
Brands And Businesses
- American Express – Promotion for their fixed-points travel rewards program.
- Ford – Commercial film for the new 2019 Ford Explorer focusing on Google Maps tracking on Manitoulin Island.
- Viator – Promoting the company’s accessible tour bookings through projects in Egypt.
- TripAdvisor – Promoting holiday travel for families through their blogs.
- Rate Supermarket – On-screen appearances and Facebook lives promoting family travel destinations and the value of family travel insurance.
- Kaanapali Beach Resort Maui – Promoting the resort as an Easter destination for families.
- Movenpick Resorts – Promoting family stays at Movenpick Boracay, Philippines.
- Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort – Promoting beach stays local to Cabuyagan and the Puerto Princesa Underground River.
- Frontiers North – Promoting their Tundra Buggy adventures as an experience for families in Churchill, Manitoba.
- Atlantis Submarines – Showcasing Atlantis Submarines as one of the must-do experiences in Maui, Hawaii.
- Vibram Shoes – Promoting 5-finger shoes for outdoor adventurers with plantar fasciitis.
- Clearly – Promoting their new sustainable glasses made from recyclable materials.
Ways In Which We Can Work Together
If you have an idea to help promote your business, I can help you execute it. Below, you’ll see how I’ve partnered with brands, companies, and individuals. But, I’m always up for a challenge. If you have an idea that you don’t see here, please contact me via the form at the bottom to set up a conversation.
- Creating content on your platform that aligns with your values and deliverables.
- Creating content on one of my platforms that speaks directly to the values and interests of that audience.
- Social Media consulting.
- Personal or corporate training and speaking on content creation, brand development through social media, or Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Photography or video services.
- Public speaking.
- Hosting events for your brand, tourism board, or business through The Blogger Collective.
- Leading workshops for companies or speaking at conferences on SEO (Search Engine Optimization), brand development, blogging, travel, family travel, entrepreneurship, parenting, social media, and more.
- Interviews, podcast appearances, and radio or tv appearances.
- Relevant and ethical sponsored content.
- Social media and blog campaigns for destinations, products, and services that align with the brand of the requested outlet.
- Sourcing content creators for your projects.
- Exposure through my Wandering Wagars newsletter.
- Destination or travel-brand speaking opportunities on the Family Travel Support Group on Facebook.